Irvine, CA (PRWEB) October 29, 2013 -- Ogoing.com is the nation's leading small business social network. Small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and owners connect and network online on Ogoing.com, announce their news and events, share their products and services, express needs, share insights and attract new customers. oGoing has built the best online business networking and social media marketing platform. oGoing has a bold mission to promote nation's 28 million small businesses and make them successful.
The oGoing team interviewed seven local small businesses, and asked them the following questions:
1. Can you tell us about you and your business?
2. How is your business doing?
3. What gets you going?
4. What are your 2013-2014 goals?
5. What are your biggest challenges?
6. How do you find new customers?
7. Do you have any tips to share with our community?
"I am pleased to introduce these amazing small business owners and entrepreneurs who share one thing in common: They don't quit! They work hard and go after their dreams. This is what America is all about, and it gives me great pleasure to share their stories," said Sanjay Dalal, founder & CEO, oGoing.
oGoing presents Seven Small Business Success Stories of Determination, Passion and Success:
1. Karen Betts is an unassuming and energetic California entrepreneur, who is combining healthy living with good nutrition and fitness. She truly believes in the products she is promoting, and is one of their biggest users as well. Learn more
2. Many businesses look to expand from one location to multiple locations around the city, state or the entire nation. A proven way to grow is franchising the business. Geoffrey Hassan is a dedicated oGoing member and Franchising expert. Learn more
3. Colleen Montini is an entrepreneur who keeps on going! She knows a thing or two about entrepreneurship, keeps her focus, has survived the ups and downs of the economy, and is doing well. Her inspiring story about starting and growing the Mary Kay business is an eye opener. Learn more
4. Steven Bonacorsi is an entrepreneur and founder of International Standard for Lean Six Sigma or ISLSS. The ISLSS is a management consulting firm that specializes in training, project coaching, deployment planning, Kaizen Events, process improvement marketing, and Lean Six Sigma certification. Learn more
5. Lance Casey and Mike Casey, the owners of Zaria & Bella’s Gift Shop, shared their inspiring story about business growth and giving back to the community. Zaria & Bella’s Gift Shop started out of their attic in July 2011, after they relocated to Schenectady, New York from Geneva. Learn more
6. Dennis Smith is a passionate marketer, content manager and copywriter for small businesses and startups. Smith is an American Expat who helps clients online from Panama. He loves what he does, and shared his journey from far away with the oGoing team. Learn more
7. Deborah Clark is an expert on public speaking. She shared her story and experiences about honing and perfecting her own public speaking skills. These skills have enabled her to help other business professionals perfect their own public speaking abilities. She has worked with a variety of organizations and groups, including Toastmasters International and Rutgers University. Learn more
Ogoing.com is USA's leading social network for small business. Ogoing gives owners, service providers and entrepreneurs a powerful social media marketing platform that promotes the business, attracts new customers, boosts online visibility, improves website traffic and accelerates sales.
oGoing Helps Small Businesses Find New Customers!
Sanjay Dalal, oGoing Inc., http://www.ogoing.com, 949-288-6880, [email protected]
SOURCE oGoing Inc.