NEEDHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) September 08, 2017 -- This fall, Shark®, a leader in floor care innovation, is pushing boundaries again by expanding its vacuum and steam portfolio with four cutting-edge products. New vacuums include the cord-free Shark® IONFlex™ with removable, rechargeable Lithium-ION Power Pack System; Shark® APEX™, which delivers Shark's ultimate multi-floor, pet and allergen cleaning experience in full-sized and compact options; and Shark’s first automatic cleaning and charging robotic vacuum, the Shark ION ROBOT™. The cleaning power of steam is now made easier than ever with a new budget-friendly Shark® Steam Mop.
“Our new line of Shark products was engineered to meet and exceed specific requests from Shark customers,” said Mark Rosenzweig, CEO of SharkNinja. “We listen closely to our users’ needs, and strive to design products that make their lives easier. Whether it’s introducing a whole new level of versatility and power in a cordless vacuum with the IONFlex, or providing hands-free, automated Shark performance cleaning with the Shark ION ROBOT, we ceaselessly innovate to offer consumers exciting ways to experience new levels of clean.”
The Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean® Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum is a freestanding cord-free that can live anywhere so you get hassle-free runtime with the advanced cleaning power of DuoClean® technology. Features include:
• 2X ION Power Pack System includes a second removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a charging dock. With the included second battery, users can always be charging one while they can clean with the other.
• MultiFLEX™ Technology: Bends for flexible reach while cleaning and folds over for freestanding, compact storage.
• DuoClean® Technology features a bristle brush to deep-clean carpets, and an additional soft brushroll to pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look.
• The IONFlex™ easily transforms into a hand vac, providing the ultimate in cleaning versatility with a wide range of available accessories.
• The Shark® IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum will be available at retailers nationwide starting September 15 at an MSRP of $459.99.
Shark ION ROBOT™ 750 Connected Robotic Vacuum combines the ease of a robot with the performance of a Shark®, making it a convenient solution for automatic everyday upkeep. Features include:
• Wi-Fi connectivity with optional cleaning and scheduling from your smartphone or with voice control through the Google Assistant or Shark® skill for Amazon Alexa.
• Easy-to-use mobile app allows consumers to program the robot from anywhere as it cleans, docks, and recharges, automatically.
• A self-cleaning brushroll with hair-detangling technology captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens to prevent everyday buildup, making vacuuming with a Shark easier than ever.
• Smart Sensor Navigation ensures the robot easily navigates floors and carpets while proximity sensors assess and adapt to surrounding obstacles.
• Dual spinning side brushes pull in debris from corners and edges.
• The Shark ION ROBOT™ 750 Connected Robotic Vacuum will be available at retailers nationwide starting September 11, at an MSRP of $349.
Shark® APEX™ DuoClean® Powered Lift-Away® brings DuoClean to our top of the line uprights to deliver Shark’s ultimate multi-floor, pet and allergen cleaning experience. Available in a full-size or compact upright. Features include:
• DuoClean® technology that features a bristle brush to deep-clean carpets, and an additional soft brushroll to pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look.
• A deep-cleaning Motorized Pet Tool removes embedded allergens, dirt and hair that folds and stores conveniently onboard the vacuum.
• Powered Lift-Away® allows you to detach the canister to deep-clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the dual brushrolls spinning.
• Powered-Lift Away canister quickly and easily transitions into a handheld vacuum for above-floor and difficult surface cleaning
• Advanced Anti-Allergen Complete Seal traps 99.9% of particles.*
• Noise Reduction Technology reduces noise inside the motor for a smoother, lower-pitched cleaning experience.
• Active-Glide™ technology offers smooth maneuverability on floors and carpets while maintaining powerful suction.
• The Shark® APEX DuoClean Powered Lift-Away will be available at retailers nationwide starting September 15, at an MSRP of $399.99
*Based on ASTM F1977 down to 0.3 microns.
The Shark® Steam Mop effortlessly cleans sealed hard floors with the power of steam, cutting through grease and grime while keeping floors clear of unwanted film and residue. Features include:
• Cleans sealed hard floors with just water
• Large removable water tank makes filling and refilling quick and easy
• Upright lock allows for convenient storage
• Low-profile single-sided mop head gets in and around hard-to-reach spaces for a deep clean
• Shark® Dirt Grip™ microfiber washable pads capture and lock in dirt
• The Shark® Steam Mop will be available at online retailers starting October 15, at a great value of $79.99
For more information about the Shark® IONFlex™, Shark® APEX™, Shark ION ROBOT™, and Shark® Steam Mop, as well as additional Shark® products, visit sharkclean.com. Follow Shark® on Facebook at Facebook.com/sharkcleaning and on Twitter at @SharkCleaning.
SharkNinja is an innovation leader in the housewares industry and creator of the familiar household brands Shark® and Ninja®. SharkNinja provides the latest in easy-to-use innovative technology with a growing line of solutions that consist of Shark cleaning and home care products and Ninja kitchen appliances. Products are sold at major retailers and through distributors around the world. Ninja and Shark are registered trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. For more information, visit sharkninja.com.
Audrey Sahl, O'Malley Hansen Communications, +1 6465618508, [email protected]
SOURCE O'Malley Hansen Communications