New York, NY (PRWEB) September 18, 2015 -- Sponsored by tech innovators Brother International Corporation and LG Electronics USA, and produced by well-known style and tech TV correspondent Katlean de Monchy of NEXTPERT stylextech, both the stationary and mobile lounges premiered the newest, cutting-edge technology products and experiences – designed to simplify – and elevate the art of looking fabulous. Among the innovations premiering at NYC Fashion Week:
- From LG, the revolutionary new LG Styler clothing care system, which refreshes clothes at the touch of a button, without harsh detergents, providing an ideal solution for both everyday clothing such as suits, coats and sweaters, as well as hard-to-maintain pieces
- Also on view was LG’s revolutionary 65-inch class LG OLED 4K TV with its awe-inspiring perfect blacks and intense color, displaying stunning Fashion Week images and content, tailor-made for the hundreds of discerning attendees on hand
- From Brother, industry-first disruptive technology with THE Dream Machine™ Innov-ís XV8500D embroidery, sewing, quilting and crafting machine - comes equipped with industry-first My Design Center, integrating InnovEye® 2 camera-like technology with up to 2x the scanning speed and up to 3x the resolution than Quattro® and the industry’s largest high-definition built-in high definition 10.1" LCD display.
- Also from Brother, the Persona PRS100, a versatile single needle embroidery machine with free arm embroidery, which gives you the flexibility and ease to embroider difficult to reach areas on caps, small t-shirts, sleeves, and much more.
- From fitness industry disruptor and trainer-to-the stars Kacy Duke, the live, interactive debut of her ground-breaking new Sculpt & Groove Workout featuring innovative cardio-sculpting moves, exhilarating compound exercises and soul-stirring sound-track
- From ShadeScout™, the cosmetics color search mobile app that enables consumers to find products in the colors that inspire them. A pioneer in augmented reality, FaceCake is reinventing the way people shop for cosmetics by combining its color search technology, signature Virtual Try-On capabilities and built-in purchase features to create a mobile, immersive shopping experience
- From Thync a small portable device that enables the wearer to feel calm or energized on demand. Wear it for just a few minutes and feel the effects for hours. Combining proven neuroscience with groundbreaking technology, Thync users are able to access inherent abilities and achieve more in the course of the day. The effects are similar to a shot of espresso or glass of wine - without ingesting anything. Thync Calm or Energy Vibes are delivered and controlled using an iOS app.
Additional Demo Lounge presenters included:
- Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes giving natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost, an increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent.
- UltraTech EverShield® fabric protection an easy to apply, colorfast treatment that repels water, oil, food, etc. without affecting breathability
- Whoosh! The super-natural next generation screen cleaner that literally repels dust, smudges and fingerprints
- AltaNeve Prosecco the crisp Italian sparking wine, the choice of connoisseurs
- Josh Cellars sophisticated yet approachable wines from California
- Chef Felix Castro delicious hors d’oeuvres with elegant flair
- Cocktail Caviar burst-able pearls of naturally flavored spirits
New York notables and celebrities were also an essential and exciting part of the SXT Demo Lounge and Mobile Lounge mix, with appearances by:
- Project Runway stars, Anthony Ryan Auld and Joshua McKinley, who hosted rides on the SXT Mobile Lounge as it toured NYC, delivering international press and media to select Fashion Week shows on Sept 10 and throughout NYFW
- Celebrity Guests at styleXtech demo lounge included Andi Dorfman, The Bachelorette as well as Supermodel Morgan O’Connor (Ralph Lauren campaign) and the stars of Bravo TV’s hit series Secrets and Wives, Andi Black, Liza Sandler, Sue Doneson.
- An affluent, social crowd including philanthropist Jean Shafiroff, Dreamodels’ Deborah Hung, John Madhessian owner of Madame Paulette, the luxury dry cleaner, and Dorinda Medley of Bravo TV’s Real Housewives of New York turned out for photographer Patrick McMullan’s annual celebration for his baby granddaughter Zelda’s birthday
- Among the top tier media attending were representative from Hearst Digital, Downtown Magazine, Architectural Digest and the Toronto Globe and Mail plus online correspondents from top beauty destinations, Total Beauty and Beauty Blitz turned out to meet the disruptors.
Says creator and tech journalist Katlean de Monchy, “The NEXTPERT stylextech Mobile Lounge is in itself an innovation. The dual concepts - both Mobile and Demo Lounges - are unique to NEXTPERT stylextech New York Fashion Week and have already proven to be trend-setting. NEXTPERT’s stylextech concept is acknowledged now as a vital brand building tool for those who function as disruptors, the brands and personalities earning recognition worldwide for outstanding creative development in the style/tech arena.”
About LG Electronics USA
LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $56 billion global force and technology leader in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG Electronics, a proud 2015 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions in the United States, all under LG’s “Life’s Good” marketing theme. For more news and information on LG Electronics, please visit http://www.LG.com.
Brother International Corporation is one of the premier providers of products for the home, home office and office. The U.S. corporate office in Bridgewater, NJ, was established on April 21, 1954 and currently markets many industrial products, home appliances and business products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan. These products include an award-winning line of Multi-Function Center® machines and printers. Brother also provides the number-one line of facsimile machines in the U.S. and is the leader in electronic labeling, with its full line of P- touch® Electronic Labeling Systems. For more information you can visit the website at http://www.brother-usa.com.
About Nextpert Stylextech
NEXTPERT Katlean de Monchy the visionary force responsible for creating the first Mobile Lounge and curating stylextech is recognized for her forward-trending experiential events gathering influencers and top tier media. Next up from NEXTPERT, a celebrity-studded media-party planned for December in Miami during Art Basel; a gathering of disruptors at SouthXSouthwest; and a special Hamptons party in June 2016. And of course, NEXTPERT styleXtech will be back for February 2016 Fashion Week in New York.
Katlean de Monchy, Nextpert News, +1 (917) 673-7701, [email protected]