Melaka, Malaysia (PRWEB) June 15, 2015 -- The leading iPhone, iPad and Android bilingual dictionary translates between English and Spanish is now extremely useful for Apple Watch support. Lead developer Mahmud Ahsan said, "Now the dictionary will be more useful with the new Apple watch feature. Both students and travelers can use Spanish Dictionary to translate nearly anything from Spanish into English or vice versa. Over 410 million people speak Spanish, and it is my hope that this dictionary will make communication between Spanish speakers and English speakers easier than ever before."
"Wikipedia lists Spanish script as one of the most popular writing systems in the world," continues Mr. Ahsan, "so it was important for us to help users look up words quickly without having to transliterate them into Latin [English] characters first."
- Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
- Scan text in image by pointing your device camera to search in dictionary
- Cross search feature. Touch a word for a while for the menu [Copy | Define | Search | Pronunciation]
- Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
- Multiple games to help students improve their English or Spanish vocabulary
- Online & Offline Pronunciation for English & Spanish text
- Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
- Phrase Book
- Apple Watch supported for quick access of saved and recent search words, phrases, translation and word of the day.
"Spanish Dictionary was designed for both students and travelers. You can use it as a phrase book for a short trip, or you can use it to learn a language for life. And at only $4.99 in the App Store, it's cheaper than either a paperback phrase book or even the simplest study guide. A free version with in-app purchase options is also available," said Mr. Ahsan.
Spanish Dictionary's core translation function works offline. But when the user's device is online, several extra features become available, such as an online scoring system which helps students earn Achievements for using app features, plus a vocabulary Leaderboard which rewards the most effective students.
English words link to their Wiktionary page to help users discover the history behind words, and built-in app connections let users send their translations to other apps on their device, such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS.
All current iPhones, iPads, iPod touch, Apple Watch and Android devices are supported. Devices with a retina display will find Spanish Dictionary automatically optimizes itself for high-resolution text display so users don't need to squint.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Android Phones and Tablets
- Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later
- Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices, Android Phones and Tablets
- 59.3 MB and 32 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spanish Dictionary 12.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. A free version with in-app purchase options is also available in both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Mahmud Ahsan, iThinkdiff.net, http://ithinkdiff.net, +60 143634983, [email protected]