SANTA MONICA, Calif., and BENGALURU, India (PRWEB) April 25, 2018 -- SpringRole, a startup using industrial blockchain and the SPRING utility token to streamline verification of career information, has launched a partner program with some leading players in crypto and support services. The startup also has launched a referral program that gives new users a financial incentive to participate in the company’s professional network.
SpringRole is focused on solving the challenges of hiring technical professionals, especially in countries like India, for outsourcing and global services arrangements. Blockchain technology is coupled with the SPRING utility token for attestation of educational and certification attainment, validation of work history and scoring of professional network referrals for skill sets. The company is executing on an aggressive product roadmap, targeting a general availability rollout over the course of this summer. The company’s goal is to first penetrate the Indian market for technical professionals, which will make SpringRole a valuable asset to U.S. and European companies that are setting up offshore capabilities in India.
Launch participants in the SpringRole Partner Program include:
- The Mainframe network, which lets users communicate on a platform resistant to censorship, surveillance or disruption. There are a wide variety of applications for the reliable, private and secure routing of data packets through the Mainframe peer-to-peer network, and the company is working with SpringRole to provide secure communications for job applicants and potential employers.
- WorkCoin, a new cryptocurrency, platform and protocol for freelance work. As many as 40 percent of Americans freelance today, representing a $1.4 trillion contribution to the U.S. economy. Existing freelance platforms cater only to a small subset of this market as they hide people’s identities and support basic tasks like logo design, cheap app development and basic social media marketing. WorkCoin is helping widen the pool of talent participating on SpringRole.
- The Civic Secure Identity Platform, which is working with SpringRole to provide a decentralized architecture using blockchain and biometrics to provide multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third-party authenticator or physical hardware token.
- Bloom, a blockchain-based credit scoring platform. The company is working with SpringRole to integrate APIs for employment verifications provided by SpringRole, giving Bloom a robust source of data upon which it can rely.
- Teachur, an online course delivery and testing platform that reduces the time required to design, deliver and consume course content, with improved quality and performance. Teachur is working to attest degrees they confer through SpringRole.
- Deconet, which is using blockchain technology to create a network for sustainable software development that equitably and automatically rewards contributors. Developers can choose to charge for their code and get rewarded when other developers implement it on apps and websites. Deconet and SpringRole are working together to give SpringRole users—especially software developers—a new path to market for their professional services.
Companies interested in partnering with SpringRole should contact CEO and founder Kartik Mandaville at kartik(at)springrole(dot)com.
Referral Program is Live
SpringRole also has launched a referral program in which SpringRole users can earn SPRING utility tokens for participating in the platform and referring new users. More information about the referral program is available at https://referral.springrole.com/.
“Blockchain and crypto are going to fundamentally change how industries track, monitor and verify the information they need to conduct business. We are focused on applying these technologies to professional identity, and the partners joining forces with us are an exciting testament to the value of our approach and the head start we already have.” —Kartik Mandaville, founder and CEO, SpringRole
Learn More, Stay in Touch
Visit SpringRole.com to learn more and to download our white paper for more information on how we’re using blockchain and the SPRING utility token to solve the problem of validating career information on resumes while putting ownership of career information in the hands of individuals, not corporations. Join SpringRole’s Telegram (http://t.me/springrole), and watch this short video to learn how to get started.
SpringRole is a Science Blockchain portfolio company.
Cathey.co for SpringRole
Disclaimer: This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the SPRING tokens or any rights thereto, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of the SPRING tokens or any rights thereto in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. To the extent the rights to the future SPRING tokens are considered securities, such rights have not and will not be registered under the Securities Act or other applicable state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or pursuant to an exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act and under applicable state laws.
Certain statements, projections or other estimates herein (including estimates of value, functionality or performance) are forward-looking statements and are based upon certain assumptions, and you should not rely on them as predictions of future events. Other events, including unforeseen circumstances, that were not taken into account may occur and may significantly affect the analysis. Any assumptions should not be construed to be indicative of the actual events that will occur. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
Robert Cathey, Cathey Communications for SpringRole, +1 865-386-6118, [email protected]
SOURCE Cathey Communications for SpringRole