Sterling, VA (PRWEB) September 29, 2015 -- SurfWatch Labs, a provider of cyber threat intelligence solutions announces a new offering called SurfWatch Cyber Advisor. This new solution provides organizations with a comprehensive, out-of-the-box intelligence function that includes an initial risk assessment, continuous risk monitoring, and specific guidance on how to effectively address critical threats. SurfWatch Cyber Advisor combines our analytics, products and human experts to give businesses an immediate cyber threat intelligence operation that drives a prioritized set of tactical defenses.
“Too many organizations don’t understand their cyber risk landscape - and either don’t know what to do about it or are paralyzed by the information,” said Jason Polancich, founder and chief architect, SurfWatch Labs. “Our Cyber Advisor solution acts as a watch desk where we highlight what specific threats you need to be worried about and then deliver a prescribed set of “go-dos” to ensure the most effective defense.”
How the SurfWatch Cyber Advisor Works:
• Unique Business Profile Creation – Our cyber analyst team works with you to profile and monitor your information such as critical IT infrastructure, customers and suppliers, brands, proprietary assets, sensitive information, organizational structure and key executives. Additionally, the team will assist in identifying key parts of your organization that could be impacted by threats.
• Personalization of the SurfWatch Threat Intelligence Suite – The SurfWatch suite of products is specifically tailored to your organization’s key business areas, with unique risk monitoring dashboards, alert parameters and reporting guidelines – to ensure key personnel have the most relevant and useful information to make faster, more informed decisions.
• Initial Cyber Risk Assessment – Using the personalized SurfWatch Threat Intelligence Suite, an initial risk assessment and baseline is created, comparing your business and supply chain to the most relevant threat information available in SurfWatch Analytics, our cyber data and analytics warehouse.
• Continuous Risk Monitoring and Recommended Mitigation Steps – Throughout your subscription, SurfWatch Cyber Advisor monitors for changes to your organization’s risk profile, and alerts you to changes in your threat landscape by providing detailed information on relevant threats and their potential impact on your business and supply chain. Additionally, you will receive a prescribed set of cybersecurity best practices to help you ensure the most effective defense.
• Ask the SurfWatch Cyber Analyst - At any point, your organization can make ad hoc requests for information and analysis around specific threats or areas of concern. Your SurfWatch analyst team will apply all its resources to respond to requests, performing in-depth analysis and research and reporting findings as well as recommendations.
• Education and Training – The SurfWatch cyber analyst team will work with you to train key personnel in the organization on how best to use the cyber intelligence delivered by SurfWatch Analytics and the SurfWatch Threat Intelligence Suite of products.
“The promise of cyber threat intelligence is powerful, but most organizations are not set up to benefit from the full value that it provides,” said Polancich. “This comprehensive, out-of-the-box solution instantly provides organizations with the expertise and support they need without having to build out an expensive threat intelligence operation. SurfWatch Cyber Advisor provides the products, analytics, education and training needed to ultimately become self-sufficient in your cybersecurity efforts.”
About SurfWatch Labs
SurfWatch Labs helps organizations and service providers quickly establish a strategic cyber threat intelligence operation that drives more effective use of their tactical defenses. Founded in 2013 by former US Government intelligence analysts, SurfWatch Labs solutions provide a 360-degree view of cyber threats in the context of your business, along with practical and personalized support to create immediate insights and meaningful action. Combining useful analytics, applications and human expertise, SurfWatch solutions can be your off-the-shelf, cyber threat intelligence team or delivered as a comprehensive product suite that easily integrates with your existing cybersecurity operations.
SurfWatch Labs: Cyber In Sight. For more information, visit surfwatchlabs.com.
Kim Doyle, SurfWatch Labs, http://www.surfwatchlabs.com, +1 (319) 389-6953, [email protected]
SOURCE SurfWatch Labs