Melbourne, Australia (PRWEB) August 24, 2015 -- Imperative Software Pty Ltd today released for Meetings for iPad®. Purpose built, for Meetings enables the recording of notes, agenda items, actions, remarks and more.
for Meetings takes a fresh approach to representing and editing meeting notes. Select content by swiping down the side of the page to effortlessly move, copy, delete or indent using simple gestures. Visualise attendees around a table. Drag to connect them to content or mark them as an apology or absent.
for Meetings Features
• Structure content using bullet points and numbered lists
• Record notes, agenda items, actions, motions and more
• Visualise attendees around a table, apologies and absentees
• Drag attendees to connect them to content
• Update multiple lines with a single tap
• Publish content as an agenda, notes or minutes
• Use tags to organise meetings
• Import meetings from the calendar
• Use an existing meeting as a template
• Search meetings by tags, attendees, actions, content or any combination
• Common searches can be saved as presets for fast selection
Pricing and Availability
for Meetings is available on the App Store free to download, with a limit of 20 meetings. Make a one time in-app purchase of $24.95 USD to remove the meetings limit.
for Meetings is available exclusively for iPad® and requires iOS 8.0 or newer.
App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id969369377
for Meetings web site: http://formeetingsapp.com
A 90 second video showing for Meetings in action:
About Imperative Software Pty Ltd
Imperative Software Pty Ltd is an small, independent studio based in Melbourne, Australia.
Mobile: +61 402 851 829
Shane Richards, Imperative Software, http://formeetingsapp.com, +61 402851829, [email protected]