(PRWEB) June 18, 2016 -- Starting in June, Tello customers can have all of their account details at their fingertips, by downloading the My Tello app. There’s no need to log into their online account from a browser anymore! My Tello app shows customers their remaining balance, lets them make a purchase (change their plans or top up with Pay As You Go credit) and even displays the rates for international destinations they may want to call.
My Tello app has another plus: When traveling abroad or to remote areas where Tello does not offer coverage, customers can still call over WiFi using the balances of their accounts. All customers have to do is download the app for free and:
- Check the balance for all of their Tello products: Plans or Pay As You Go
- Get the same low costs when calling over WiFi
- Manage their accounts at a glance
- Get direct access to their phone contacts
- Order a new plan or upgrade/downgrade their existing one
- Recharge safe and easy or set up Auto Recharge to avoid running out of Pay As You Go credit
- Run the “My Tello” app on multiple devices at once
The user-friendly app adds to the benefits the Tello wireless network already offers, which disrupted the US mobile market: the “no fees whatsoever” policy, the fully customizable plans and, last but not least, the amazingly low rates.
Tello.com allows customers to build their own plans, depending on the number of minutes, texts and data they actually use. Also, they can upgrade or downgrade their plans at any time, with no penalties.
- Customers are free to stay as long as they want, as they don’t have to sign a contract. Both for Pay As You Go and for custom plans, Tello promotes up-front rates, so customers don’t need to worry about hidden fees or complex terms and conditions.
- Customers can share data free of charge with their friends or with other devices. So, tethering is available at no extra cost.
- 24/7 live support, no robots involved. Tello’s friendly customer service representatives will answer any call in less than 5 seconds.
Tello also offers great deals for international calls. Customers who call one country frequently may also choose an international plan, with great rates and convenient monthly billing, as the plan renews automatically every 30 days. However, customers can cancel their plans at any time, without any charges, a benefit which applies to both national and international plans.
If users want to stay up to date with all offers and news, they can follow Tello’s social media channels: Facebook, G+ and Twitter.
Tello.com is a telecom provider newly launched on the US market. The company behind Tello is also present in the UK, serving customers through its Tello.co.uk website.
Both Tello.com & Tello.co.uk are designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015, the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.
Ecaterina Lia, Tello.com, http://tello.com/, +1 (678) 528-0398 Ext: 3040, [email protected]