Napa, CA (PRWEB) March 25, 2014 -- ArtistWorks, the leading interactive lifestyle social learning platform, announced today that 10 of their 25 online teaching artists are releasing, or have already released, new albums within the last 12 months.
Tony Trischka (banjo), Nathan East (bass), Mike Marshall (mandolin), Martin Taylor (fingerstyle guitar), Bryan Sutton (bluegrass guitar), Chuck Loeb (jazz guitar), Darol Anger (fiddle), Jason Vieaux (classical guitar), DJ Qbert (turntables) and Scott Law (acoustic guitar) continue to create and perform compelling new music while passing their craft on to thousands of aspiring players online.
● Guitarist Bryan Sutton releases Into My Own on April 29, 2014 (Sugar Hill)
● Bass player Nathan East releases his self-titled solo album March 25th, 2014 (Yamaha Entertainment Group)
● Mandolin player Mike Marshall and the Turtle Island Quartet releases album expected March 18th, 2014 (Adventure Music)
● Fiddle player Darol Anger releases his new album E-and'a on March 18th, 2014 (Adventure Music)
● Banjo player Tony Trischka released his 17th album Big World on February 5th, 2014 (Rounder)
● Guitarist Scott Law released his Black Mountain on October 2013 (Volcano Underground)
● Guitarist Jason Vieaux released his album Play on January 2013 (Azica)
● Guitarist Chuck Loeb released Silhouette on September 2013 (Shanachie)
● Guitarist Martin Taylor released his album The Colonel and the Governor with Tommy Emmanuel in March of 2013 (Mesa Blue Moon)
● DJ Qbert just completed a six-figure Kickstarter campaign to release his long-awaited album, Extraterrestria
ArtistWorks’ Video Exchange™ Feedback Platform allows students to view a definitive library of video lessons, submit practice videos and get personalized video feedback from their famous teacher. This “asynchronous” approach allows both the student and teacher to fit highly interactive lessons around their busy schedules.
This recent surge in album releases is more evidence that the concept is working. Passionate students are able to enjoy the never before possible privilege of accessing these talented and still actively recording musical geniuses.
To learn more about the new album releases, click here. For more information about ArtistWorks Online Video Exchange music and art lessons, visit ArtistWorks.com.
About ArtistWorks, Inc.
In 2008, former AOL executive David Butler set out to finally master jazz guitar. With no acceptable teachers in his area, he built a revolutionary online system to enable anyone to get direct feedback from a master teacher anywhere in the world. Today, ArtistWorks, Inc. is the leader in a new generation of online learning platforms. This “next generation” Video Exchange™ Feedback Platform enables world renowned artists and musicians to "teach the world" by presenting their artistic legacy in the form of HD video lessons and direct feedback to subscribing students. Utilizing simple web cams, smartphones, tablets or video cameras, students are able to submit practice videos and get individualized video feedback and guidance from their teaching artists - creating a constantly evolving two-way, online learning experience.
ArtistWorks currently offers schools from such world-class artists as: Paul Gilbert (rock guitar lessons), Martin Taylor (fingerstyle guitar lessons), Jason Vieaux (classical guitar lessons), Nathan East (electric bass lessons), John Patitucci (jazz bass lessons), Andreas Oberg (jazz guitar lessons), Jeannie Deva (singing lessons), Nathan Cole (violin lessons), Jeffrey Khaner (flute lessons), William Caballero (French horn lessons), David Bilger (trumpet lessons), Ricardo Morales (clarinet lessons), Howard Levy (harmonica lessons), DJ Qbert (DJ lessons), Christie Peery (piano lessons), Luis Conte (percussion lessons), as well as the ArtistWorks Academy of Bluegrass with Tony Trischka (banjo lessons), Missy Raines (double bass lessons), Bryan Sutton (flatpick guitar lessons), Andy Hall (Dobro lessons), Mike Marshall (mandolin lessons), Darol Anger (fiddle lessons), Free Acoustic Guitar Lessons with Scott Law, and Justin BUA (art lessons). For more information, visit ArtistWorks.com
Ian Alexander, ArtistWorks, http://www.artistworks.com, +1 (707) 255-1840, [email protected]