Chicago (PRWEB) April 26, 2016 -- G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Brand Advocacy Software Grid report to help businesses make the best brand advocacy technology decision. Influitive AdvocateHub was named a Leader in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. RocketClub, PostBeyond, CustomerAdvocacy.com, and GaggleAMP were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Influitive AdvocateHub earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
• Feeling supported - Quality of support was one of the most frequently mentioned likes throughout the report and on average was tied for the most highly rated satisfaction metric. All products received a quality of support rating of 88 percent or higher (average 93 percent).
• Know your audience - Users of brand advocacy products noted that a company’s success using the tool will partially rely on an admin choosing the right content to share and the right incentives. Targeting the appropriate early adopters, content types, and rewards can make or break the success of an advocacy program.
• Why not both? - Products in this report address different types of advocacy: customer and employee. Companies should consider what kind of advocates they want to target to engage and promote their brand. Users can utilize two separate products to address the different sides of brand advocacy, or make use of one of the products that address both. Products and their intended advocacy functionality are displayed visually in the customer and employee advocacy tab of the report.
About the Brand Advocacy Software Grid report:
• The report is based on more than 160 reviews written by business professionals.
• Of the roughly 74 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Brand Advocacy category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 70,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
Adam Beeson, G2 Crowd, Inc., https://www.g2crowd.com/, +1 847-867-0048, [email protected]
SOURCE G2 Crowd, Inc.