Chicago (PRWEB) February 17, 2016 -- G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Fundraising Software Grid report to help businesses make the best fundraising technology decision. The Raiser's Edge and Raiser's Edge NXT were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Bloomerang, Classy, DonorPerfect, DonorPro CRM, and Greater Giving were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Bloomerang earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while The Raiser’s Edge earned the highest overall market presence scores.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
• Ease of use isn’t critical - Reviewers were satisfied with more complicated products that offer a robust set of features. While eight out of 11 of the products featured in the Fundraising Grid℠ report had ease of use ratings of 80 percent or below, seven out of 11 of the products featured in the Fundraising Grid℠ report were classified as Leaders or High Performers.
• Size matters – One-size-fits-all does not apply to fundraising software products, according to reviewers. When selecting a product, it is critical to consider the size of an organization, the amount of donor and donation data, and overall budget for the organization. Some users were dissatisfied with products either having too many or too few features for the needs of their organization.
• Cloud is key - More products in the fundraising category are implemented in the cloud rather than on-premises, and user reviews are highlighting this trend. Reviewers of those products appreciated being able to take their fundraising data on the go.
About the Infrastructure as a Service Software Grid report:
• The report is based on more than 170 reviews written by business professionals.
• Of the roughly 129 products listed in G2 Crowd’s fundraising category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
Adam Beeson, G2 Crowd, Inc., https://www.g2crowd.com/, +1 847-867-0048, [email protected]