Toronto, ON (PRWEB) October 05, 2016 -- The Divorce School is back for another semester with brand-new sessions and faculty members, including family lawyers and mediators, financial professionals, and even a former judge.
Some of the new topics covered in this semester:
• Benefits of mediation when dealing with contentious child custody and financial issues
• Ins and outs of property and asset division
• Importance of having a financial expert on a divorce team
• Common financial-related questions couples ask during a divorce
• Issues facing divorcing military service-members and their families
• Child custody issues in Florida
• The unique issues same-sex couples face in divorce
• The advantages of collaborative law
• Why some people behave badly during divorce – and how to have a healthier divorce
• The latest research on the impact of divorce on children.
Sessions from the spring semester will be available during this semester as well.
Individuals who are considering, currently in the process of, or recovering from divorce will benefit from the advice and tips offered by faculty members.
To become a member of The Divorce School and take advantage of all the interesting and informative sessions, simply register here and then log in. Sessions are available at no cost to members 24/7. Simply grab a laptop, tablet, or smartphone and watch/listen and learn.
New sessions will be added to the curriculum on October 15.
This year, Divorce Magazine and Divorce Marketing Group are celebrating their 20th anniversary of offering support, advice, and guidance to separated and divorced individuals. As part of their anniversary celebrations, they teamed up with DivorcedMoms.com to launch The Divorce School on April 1. Practical and transformative, TheDivorceSchool.com offers essential guidance in the form of videos and podcasts from a wide range of leading divorce professionals. Sessions cover a wide range of topics: legal, financial, emotional, and children’s issues.
Diana Shepherd, Divorce Marketing Group, http://www.divorcemag.com, +1 (866) 803-6667 Ext: 131, [email protected]
SOURCE Divorce Marketing Group