ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (PRWEB) December 05, 2017 -- It’s time again for the seasonal migration of winter travelers to the Alabama and Florida Gulf Coasts. The Snowbird Company invites the area’s wintertime guests to the 2018 Annual Snowbird Fest slated for Saturday, Jan. 27 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Orange Beach Event Center at The Wharf.
The annual Snowbird Fest has been held since 2010 and is the largest event of its kind for winter visitors on the Gulf Coast. In 2017, more than 3,500 snowbirds attended the festival.
“Thousands of snowbirds are expected to attend the upcoming event, where exhibitors will have the opportunity to share their products and services in an expo-style format,” said Chris Wright, co-Owner and COO of The Snowbird Company. “The 2018 festival will be bigger and better than ever, and we are excited to introduce snowbirds to local businesses in the area while providing a fun day of entertainment, delicious food samples, free coffee, and many give-aways, door prizes and games.”
Rather than simply an expo, Snowbird Fest is a festival for winter guests. “This isn’t a stand-in-line kind of event,” Wright said. “There’s tons of interaction, music and live entertainment, great food from local restaurants and the opportunity to really visit and get to know folks.”
Headlining the festival will be a Johnny Cash tribute artist to entertain the crowd with classic tunes, and a dose of hilarity with a tribute to Lucille Ball to add a touch of comedy to the festival as well! There will be complimentary food samples provided by more than 20 local restaurants, as well as door prizes throughout the day. Also the British Car Club will have a selection of classic cars on display.
A complimentary bus ride for Florida Snowbirds, will be offered to make them feel welcome as well. Snowbirds attending from the Pensacola, Destin, and Fort Walton Beach areas can register to be provided free transportation compliments of Snowbird Fest, and Good Time Tours. After spending the morning at the festival, the tour bus will transport attendees to the Hard Rock Casino, Biloxi, and more.
Grascious sponsors for this year include Brett/Robinson Vacation Rentals as a Gold sponsor, offering Orange Beach and Gulf Shores vacation rentals, beachfront bayfront and more. Also participating as Silver sponsors are South Baldwin Regional Medical Center, Southern Vacation Rentals, and Wind Creek Casino. Bronze sponsors this year include Good Time Tours, and The Original Oyster House
• Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast is 9am to 1pm at the Orange Beach Event Center at The Wharf in Orange Beach, Alabama.
• Now in its 7th year, Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast typically draws thousands from across the Gulf Coast.
• More than 60 sponsors and vendors expected with restaurant food samplings, information, and giveaways, plus great door prizes.
• Enjoy two musical tributes to Johnny and Lucy, magic acts by Cane’s Capers, and a display of classic cars from the South Alabama British Car Club.
• Admission to Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast is free but registration is required. Save time by registering online at http://www.SnowbirdFest.com.
• Register for the casino trip by calling (251) 454-4111 - riders first pre-register to attend the event, by visiting http://www.SnowbirdFest.com, before calling, so that we can verify you on our list.
• The Snowbird Company offers all attendees a free copy of it’s printed publication, The Snowbird Newsletter, a senior living magazine featuring available scenic snowbird rentals currently available all around the United States, Mexico and Carribean.
• Corporate Sponsors for this year’s SnowbirdFest Gulf Coast include Brett-Robinson, South Baldwin Medical Center, Southern Rentals & Real Estate, Good Time Tours, and Wind Creek Casino & Hotel. Other exhibitors already signed up include The Original Oyster House, Flora Bama, Glen Lakes Golf Club, Gulf Links Golf Center, The Crab Trap, Wharf Retail Properties, Sunset Properties, Cruise Ship Centers, and the South Alabama British Car Club.
Call (251) 454-4111 for more information and to register for the bus trip. Remember, the first 50 callers or online bus trip registrations get the free ride, so call now.
The annual Snowbird Fest is organized and produced by The Snowbird Company, an established brand that tailors to the lodging needs of thousands of winter travelers each year. The company includes both regional and state-specific highly visible rent-by-owner websites (such as AmericanSnowbird.com, FloridaSnowbird.com, AlabamaSnowbird.com, MississippiSnowbird.com, http://www.ArizonaSnowbird.com, and others) catering to the snowbird lifestyle and garnering more than 160 million hits, and over 750,000 visitors each year. The sites offer an array of beach condominiums, beach houses, villas, and hotel rooms at discounted, offseason and multi-month rates.
Snowbirds are encouraged to pre-register online before Dec. 31, 2017 to be entered for prizes. Exhibitor and sponsor information is also available online at http://www.SnowbirdFest.com. The Snowbird Company - Fast. Easy. Effective. The #1 Snowbird rentals resource, since 2002.
Alison Stinett or Krista McLemore, The Snowbird Company, http://www.SnowbirdFest.com, +1 (800) 270-2457, [email protected]
SOURCE The Snowbird Company