los angeles, ca (PRWEB) June 28, 2014 -- TotallyHer Media’s theFashionSpot (tFS) (http://www.thefashionspot.com), the web’s largest fashion-focused community and fashion editorial site, announced this month’s Guest Editor: Maria Menounos, journalist, television host and author of The Every Girl's Guide to Diet and Fitness. She joins a distinguished list of guest editors for theFashionSpot, including award-winning designer John Patrick, Emmy® Award winning co-host of Project Runway Tim Gunn, renowned makeup artist and entrepreneur Trish McEvoy, singer Alanis Morissette, COO of BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Lubov Azria and supermodels Molly Sims and Josie Maran.
“As someone who is constantly in front of the camera, I always keep an eye out for useful fashion, beauty and fitness tips—so it was very exciting for me to engage theFashionSpot community, and share what I’ve learned thus far,” said Menounos.
Maria Menounos Weighs In:
• To look good in a photo/on camera it's important to remember… “not to lean; stand straight next to the person you are being photographed with.”
• My go-to red carpet designer is… “I have so many; some of my favorites are Celia Kritharioti, Romona Keveza, Maria Lucia Hohan, Johanna Johnson and Zac Posen.”
• When I get dressed in the morning I think… “how can I be cute but comfy.”
• My most memorable celebrity interview was… “Johnny Depp — he loves my laugh, but at first he thought a machine gun went off. Such a sweet guy and I fully admitted I grew up having a crush on him.”
Tips for Living Out of a Suitcase:
• “I fold clothes properly and utilize every crevice of the suitcase. The perimeter surrounding clothing offers useful space for flats, sneakers, underwear and clothing that you can roll up. I stuff socks inside sneakers and shoes.”
• “Beauty-wise, my needs change with seasons and depending on where I’m going, but my must-haves are lip, face and body sunscreen.”
• “My state of mind is to always be moving and exercising throughout my day, whether it's taking stairs instead of elevators or parking in the space furthest away at the shopping center.”
“At theFashionSpot, there are few things we appreciate more than a strong woman who understands the importance of feeling good to look your best—this is a mantra that Maria clearly lives by, making her a wonderful guest editor,” said Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. “Despite her long days on-camera, Maria’s dedication to fashion, fitness and beauty remain a priority, making her a true inspiration for our community.”
To check out the exclusive articles from Maria Menounos, please visit: http://www.thefashionspot.com/author/maria-menounos/.
Annie Carone, Evolve Media, http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/showdowns/hottest-nfl-players, +1 (213) 415-8263, [email protected]
SOURCE Evolve Media