Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) December 10, 2014 -- MagicFriends Xmas enables children to have real conversations with Santa and his friends on an iPad or iPhone, where Santa is actually voiced and animated by a parent or family member as the Puppeteer on a second iPhone or iPad connected via Wi-Fi over the internet.
Once the call is made the child chats with a fun, animated Santa, Sam the Snowman, Candy the Elf or Prancer on their screen, in a world of make believe.
Children can laugh, joke and hear stories straight from Santa and his friends. They can also tell Santa exactly what they would like for Christmas -- and know he heard every word.
MagicFriends is built on three simple ideas:
- Children live in a world of fantasy and imagination
- Children love to talk
- Parents know their child best of all
MagicFriends is built on the latest VoIP platform, which allows the puppeteer and the child to be in the same house or miles apart.
The app’s voice changer allows the Puppeteer to morph their voice to match each different character. This morphed voice syncs with the mouth movement of the character on the child’s screen.
The Puppeteer controls the animations and with a simple swipe or tap can make Santa and his friends jump, wave, wink, dance and twirl on the child’s device. Welcome to the world of digital puppets.
Because the Puppeteer is played by a parent or family member they know their child, from their birthday to their favorite color, toy or bedtime story. This creates moments of magic for the parent and their child that will last long after the holiday season is over.
MagicFriends Xmas encourages children to actively use their imagination by asking and answering questions, laughing, joking, and learning. Developing a child’s imagination promotes learning and creativity. Through conversation and interaction, a child picks up language skills and absorbs the basics of social interaction, which is essential to a child’s growth and healthy development.
See MagicFriends in action at http://www.magicfriends.com.
- Classic Santa, and three seasonal characters especially created for MagicFriends Xmas, Sam the Snowman, Candy the Elf and Prancer the Reindeer.
- Free to download and try using the free character Sam
- Conversation and animation controlled by the adult puppeteer: characters can jump, wave, wink, twirl and more with a simple swipe or tap on the screen.
- Voice changer adjusts the adult’s voice to match each character
- Each character’s mouth movement syncs with the Puppeteer’s voice
- Users can connect from two different Wi-Fi-enabled spots anywhere in the world
- Starter packs containing stories, scripts and jokes are available for download at http://www.magicfriends.com
Pricing and Availability
The app can be downloaded for free on the App Store; download here.
Access to Sam the Snowman is free. For access to all characters with unlimited calls, users can upgrade to a paid annual subscription of $3.99
Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download from here: Media Kit
All MagicFriends apps are produced by Caramagic, an app publisher located in Dublin’s Digital Hub technology campus.
Contact: Mike Hennessy
Phone from US: 011-353-1-542-4125
Address: MagicFriends, Suite A1.1, 10/13 The Digital Depot, Thomas Street, Dublin 8, Ireland
Mike Hennessy, Caramagic Ltd, +353 1 542 4125, [email protected]
SOURCE Caramagic Ltd