(PRWEB) June 30, 2014 -- The most complete, up-to-date collection of United States federal laws is now available to download for free on iPhones and iPads. Conceived especially for law professionals and students, the application includes all 51 titles of the general and permanent laws of the US Code.
US CODE PRO, up-dated to Public Law 113-86, excluding 113-79 is available to everyone for free, for an unlimited period. To keep the application updated to subsequent public laws an annual subscription of USD 11.99 is required.
Main functions of the free app:
- Menu: Explore through the intuitive navigation and folder style dynamic expansion index
- Search: Find articles by title, section or keyword
- Favorites: Create a separate area for quick access to your most frequently viewed sections
- Notes: Easily add notes to the sections and use the special search function to consult them
- Mail: Send any articles of interest via email
- News: Stay up-to-date with what’s going on in your field
AppCube has already published legal apps in Brazil, Switzerland, Germany and Italy. They are happy to now have the most complete application about the US federal codes, updated regularly from the Public Laws, available to the legal sector of the US.
The 51 titles can be consulted by chapter, sub-chapter or section. Users can add their own notes to articles, share articles via email, and create a list of favorites for most frequently viewed information.
In addition to laws, the app also provides a News section for information concerning: the White House, the US Department of Justice, the Department of Commerce, Education, Health, Agriculture, Defense, State, etc.
In each country where it has been introduced, user feedback and suggestions have made it possible to extend and shape the application to better fit specific needs. This fine-tuning has always been a major factor in the success of AppCube applications and has allowed the company to confidently expand their product to numerous countries.
davide oretti, APPcube Ltd, +44 7548504340, [email protected]