San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) February 26, 2015 -- Over 70 swimmers attended the Peak Performance Swim Camps clinics during the Presidents' Day holiday weekend. Campers arrived from places such as, Germany, Canada, Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York.
“Our daily goal at Peak Performance Camp is to implement our philosophy to the fullest,” says Coach Baker. “We employ a one-of-a-kind holistic training approach that conditions swimmers both inside and out. We believe swimmers are only as good as the sum of their parts, meaning those who lack essential mental, technical, or physical conditioning can never maximize their swimming potential.”
To amplify Peak Performance Swim Camps' holistic training approach, the staff enthusiastically employ a positive coaching style that includes:
• Emphasizing the positive whenever possible
• Spending equal time with every swimmer in the lane
• Providing ongoing and constructive feedback
• Using sound coaching principles to engage and inspire
• Recognizing achievements no matter how small
• Providing unconditional support
• Rewarding effort regardless of the outcome
• Enhancing self-esteem whenever possible
• Seizing teachable moments to build positive character traits
• Creating the environment where success is more the rule rather than the exception
Unlike most swim camps, Peak Performance Swim Camps offers year-round camps and clinics - summer, fall, winter and spring.
About US Sports Camps
US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California, is America's largest sports camp network and the licensed operator of Nike Sports Camps. The company has offered summer camps since 1975 with the same mission that defines it today: to shape a lifelong enjoyment of athletics through high quality sports education and skill enhancement.
Coaches, Parents, and Swimmers interested in the 2015 Nike Swim Camps or Peak Performance Swim Camps can visit http://www.ussportscamps.com/swim or call 1-800-645-3226.
Steve Pence, US Sports Camps, http://www.ussportscamps.com, +1 415-451-2206, [email protected]
SOURCE US Sports Camps