CHICAGO (PRWEB) February 12, 2019
Following a year of record growth in 2018, Walker Sands, an integrated PR and digital marketing agency for B2B technology and professional services companies, has elevated five core employees into new positions of leadership to support integrated marketing strategies.
In 2018, Walker Sands increased employee headcount by 46 percent across its three offices in Chicago, San Francisco and Seattle, the latter of which opened in January 2018. This growth came during a year of significant industry recognition, including earning a spot on the Inc. 5000 for the sixth consecutive year and being named the No. 1 Best Small Agency to Work For by the Holmes Report. Additionally, as digital and creative initiatives have increased in importance for companies, Walker Sands has scaled its offerings to meet the demand - last year alone, the Web department grew over 100 percent.
The five new leadership positions will strengthen the Client Services, Branding & Web, Creative Services, and Demand Generation departments and enable Walker Sands to continue providing industry-leading integrated campaigns.
- Dave Parro, Senior Vice President of Client Services - Since joining Walker Sands in 2012, Parro has been instrumental in establishing and growing Walker Sands’ integrated marketing offerings. He leads the Client Services department focused on bringing together all Walker Sands services to meet the needs of clients and drive measurable business results. Parro also serves as the senior strategist for some of the agency's largest accounts, including Miller Heiman Group, CCC Information Services and West Monroe Partners.
- John Fairley, Senior Vice President of Demand Generation - Fairley joined Walker Sands in 2007 and has been key in driving the development and sophistication of the digital services group. As a strategy architect and technical director, Fairley will focus his efforts on continuing to expand Walker Sands’ Demand Generation offering as it grows in complexity and scale - with the department having grown 80 percent over the course of 2018.
- Matt Brown, Vice President of Branding and Web Services - Elevating from his role as Senior Director of Digital Marketing, Brown will continue to collaborate with the agency teams on brand strategy, expression and activation. He will be leading robust branding and web projects similar to recent work with Mattersight, LogicGate and Billtrust.
- Brendan Shea, Vice President of Creative Services - Shea will lead Walker Sands’ unified design and content teams. In the last year, Shea has brought new processes, integrations and expertise that have shaped impactful content programs for clients such as Elastic Path, Nintex and Addison Group.
- Tim Morral, Vice President of Editorial Content - Morral joined Walker Sands in 2011 and in his time has directly created content for more than 175 clients. He will continue to oversee content quality and innovation.
“2018 was a stellar year for the Walker Sands team. This kind of accelerated growth truly would not have been possible without these leaders, who all helped bring us into 2019 with nearly 60 percent revenue growth, “ says Mike Santoro, president of Walker Sands. “As integrated marketing continues to play a strategic role in business growth, I can’t wait to see how these leaders will impact the agency by continuing to produce innovative, revenue-driving work for clients across the board.”
For more information about Walker Sands’ public relations and digital marketing offerings, visit http://www.walkersands.com.
About Walker Sands
Walker Sands is a public relations and digital marketing agency for business-to-business technology companies. With an integrated approach to creative services, Walker Sands helps clients build brand awareness, enhance credibility and drive new business. Walker Sands is a six-time Inc. 5000 honoree and regular recipient of some of the industry’s most prestigious awards from organizations including Entrepreneur, Holmes Report and Hermes Creative. Walker Sands was founded in 2001 and has offices in Chicago, San Francisco and Seattle. To learn more, visit walkersands.com or walkersandsdigital.com.