NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top web design company within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
It is very important for most every business to have a website that not only is visually appealing but also is responsive and has an easy-to-navigate user interface. Your website often provides the first impression potential clients have of your business so it makes sense that you would want that impression to be as positive as possible. However, while many people are aware that their site is outdated, they can be indecisive when it comes to actually starting the process. Today the NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, shares the 5 major benefits of a website redesign.
- It will provide a responsive, seamless experience. Website should be designed using a responsive style that provides a seamless experience for users across all devices. People use smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops for browsing needs and if you can't keep up with them, they probably won't want to spend time keeping up with you. Imagine how frustrating it would be, knowing you have to use a specific device to make use of a specific website when there are other options available that can be accessed from anywhere. On top of that, with the mobile push Google has been making your rankings could suffer if you are not providing a mobile friendly experience.
- Newer designs are reflective of an active, growing business. People often relate appearance to how they feel about something. Shiny, new things are often considered better than older, worn items. Additionally when you are looking at anything technological in nature, older means outdated. The general appearance of your website will play into how people initially feel about your business with newer designs being reflective of an active, growing business that is on top of current trends and technology. This is important when new customers are comparing your site to a competitor and that outdated appearance ends up costing you a conversion.
- It will be reflective of your current strategies. Often a business will evolve based on changing conditions, addition of new products or services, or even a different approach to their overall business strategy. However many times these changes are slow to change, if at all, on your online presence. It is important that your website reflects your current strategy, both business and marketing, along with products, services, content, and the like. Many potential clients visit a website first before selecting a business to contact for their needs so it is important that they can see what you are currently providing and that it meets their needs.
- Improved user-interface and navigation. A great user interface and easy-to-use navigation system are both important to website conversions. When people go to a site they need to be able to find what they are looking for quickly and easily, without frustration. There is simply too much competition online these days to expect customers to waste time and energy on a difficult to use site when there will often be better options just a click away. As many people comparison shop prior to making a choice for purchasing products or services it is important that your site stacks up well with the competition if you want to earn more business.
- Added features and optimization. As sites become older there are two areas that can quickly suffer; features and optimization. In some cases features that were great years ago are now outdated and less functional. These can and should be replaced with current features that work the way users expect based on experiences with other sites. Shopping carts and inventory systems are two common culprits of this issue in the retail industry. Optimization is another area that gets outdated rather quickly for not only SEO but also things like page loading speed.
Lounge Lizard is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard