Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 15, 2016 -- PT Management Support Systems (PTM), the nationwide leader in providing orthopaedic and other physician groups with the tools to establish and manage their physical and hand therapy practices, is conducting a webinar to help managers decide whether to adopt a productivity-based bonus plan for PT/OT providers and, if so, what factors need to be considered when creating and implementing a bonus plan.
This webinar will be held on Wednesday June 22 at noon EST. Registration can be completed by using the following link: PT-OT Bonus Plans.
This webinar will address all of the following points:
1. What is a typical compensation package for PT/OT providers and how does a bonus plan fit into this package?
2. What are the pros and cons of adopting a bonus plan for PT/OT providers?
3. What factors should be used to determine the bonus amounts:
- Cancellation/no show rate?
- Patient satisfaction?
- Physician satisfaction?
- Overall profitability?
4. How often should bonuses be paid? Monthly? Quarterly? Annually?
5. What are examples of bonus plans that work?
6. Should you include other PT/OT staff members in the bonus plan?
7. Should PT/OT Directors be bonuses differently and, if so, how?
Speaker: Cary Edgar is the President of PT Management Support Systems, which is a company that helps health care systems and physician groups manage and grow their outpatient therapy programs. He focuses on financial and regulatory matters for PTM's clients. Mr. Edgar is a frequent speaker for the American Association of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE) and other organizations on the financial and regulatory aspects of developing and managing therapy and other ancillary services, including planning for the addition of ancillaries, federal and state self-referral restrictions and incentive compensation plans.
About PT Management Support Systems
PTM is the nationwide leader in helping healthcare organizations, hospitals and physician groups develop and optimize the performance of physical and hand therapy programs. In addition to providing physical therapy consulting and hand therapy consulting solutions, PTM offers real-time physical and occupational therapy benchmarking, productivity tracking and reporting through its web-based TherapyWorkx solution. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, PTM currently works with healthcare organizations throughout the U.S. For additional information, contact Diana Kem.
Diana Kem, PT Management Support Systems LLC, +1 480-206-6240, [email protected]