London, UK (PRWEB) March 24, 2014 -- In 2012, the world selenium production posted a 1.1% YoY increase and reached over 2,780 tonnes of selenium content. In the same year, Germany was the dominant selenium producing country in the world, accounting for almost 24% of the world’s total production volume. It was followed by the US, Japan, Russia and Belgium. In 2012, the cumulative volume of selenium production in the top 5 countries was estimated at about 2,270 tonnes of selenium content. 5NPlus Lübeck GmbH, ASARCO LLC, Aurubis AG, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Umicore Precious Metals Refining, Southern Copper Corp and PPM Pure Metals GmbH are among the major players in the world selenium market.
The worldwide selenium production is expected to see positive growth in the years ahead, spurred by the noticeable rise in the world copper refining industry. By 2015, it is predicted to reach 2,800 tonnes of selenium content.
All-round analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country markets for selenium can be found in the topical research study “Selenium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the selenium market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing selenium capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Selenium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 990.00
The report gives an all-round view of the selenium market scenario at different geographical levels. It is supplemented with the accurate statistics showing the historical and present selenium capacity, production and consumption, exports and imports. The report offers a full-scale coverage of the important industry issues, concerns and prevailing trends, highlights the recent local price fluctuations, dissects the actual market landscape, points out and scrutinizes the major market opportunities and threats, features the key factors shaping the market. A close look at the competitive climate alongside profiles of the dominant market players are presented in the research report. Besides, a five-year future outlook for the world selenium market is offered in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
• Gain a broad view of the selenium market scenario.
• Understand the current situation in the key geographical markets for selenium.
• Obtain access to the cutting-edge reliable data on selenium capacity, production/consumption, foreign trade, etc.
• Become abreast of the recent regional price fluctuations.
• Learn more about the major market trends and get acquainted with the key market growth stimulators and limiters and, thus, get ready to make the right business decisions.
• Become fully informed about the market performance and design successful market strategies.
• Estimate the competitive intensity within the global and local markets.
• Point out the strongest competitors and facilitate the search of the promising business partners.
• Define the promising market opportunities and understand how the world selenium industry is set to develop through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.
Tanya Levdikova, The Market Publishers, Ltd., http://marketpublishers.com/, +44 2081446009, [email protected]