London, UK (PRWEB) November 11, 2014 -- The entrance of light emitting diodes (LED) in applications like general lightings has given a strong stimulus to the lightings market. LED is expected to take the place of the conventional CCFL and CFL lighting market owing to its progressive features. LED is a cost-effective solution for traditional lighting applications like CFL. OLED’s ability to be utilised in displays without the necessity of backlights makes it a prospective substitution for LED backlit displays.
In the years to come, consumers are likely to increase their awareness of the benefits of LED lamps’ longer lifespan, which could eventually result in a widespread adoption of LED lamps. The market is anticipated to be primarily driven by the rise of display and large-screen backlighting applications, declining cost of LED lamps, as well as high efficacy and longer lifespan of LED lamps. A great many technologies are implemented in the production of LED products. Companies operating in this marketplace are strategically diverse as they are active at different LED value chain levels. Some just produce LED chips and components, some make lamps and luminaries, and others are engaged in all of these processes and provide consumers with final products. Decreasing price of LEDs is among the top factors that could limit the sector’s growth; nevertheless, increasing demand from novel application areas is set to eventually fuel the growth.
In-demand research report “Global Light Emitting Diodes (LED) Market (Applications, Technology, Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020” worked out by Allied Market Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Light Emitting Diodes (LED) Market (Applications, Technology, Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 4,515.00
The report presents a detailed analysis of the global LED market, its current performance and historical evolution. It provides detailed market segmentation by technology, applications, and geography. The study canvasses the key factors influencing the sector, identifies the major investment pockets in the LED technologies market as well as discusses the leading winning strategies in the marketplace. The research report reviews the regulations impacting the market, carefully examines the emerging application of LED – Li-Fi, presents valuable case studies, assesses the entire value chain, gives a market share analysis for 2013, as well as offers Porter’s five force analysis. Market dynamics including key drivers & restraints, growth factors and opportunities in the world LED marketplace is analysed in detail. The report scrutinises the competitive scenario and provides profiles of the top 12 market participants, besides providing detailed forecasts of the global LED market through to 2020.
Companies discussed are: American Bright Optoelectronics Corps, Ledtronics, Cree Incorporation, Seoul Semiconductor Co. Ltd., International Light Technologies, GE Lighting Solutions, Philips Lumileds Lighting Company, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., OSRAM Licht AG, Nichia, LG Innotek Co Ltd, and Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Comprehensive analysis of the world LED market with actual and future trends to shed light on the forthcoming investment pockets in the marketplace.
- Actual and future trends are limelighted to discover the attractiveness and to identify profitable trends to gain a stronger footing in the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the present-day market performance and estimations during 2013-2020 are available to illustrate the market’s financial caliber.
- Driving forces and hot opportunities are assessed to demonstrate the main factors contributing to the market’s growth; different segments are thoroughly evaluated to measure the market’s potential.
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry elucidates the prospective opportunities of the suppliers and buyers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis provides an accurate and unbiased understanding of stakeholders’ role.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Allied Market Research page.
Natalie Aster, The Market Publishers, Ltd, http://marketpublishers.com/, +44 2081446009, [email protected]