Colorado Springs, Colo. (PRWEB) September 26, 2017 -- X-IO Technologies today announced the 4th generation of its Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) all-flash storage with the ISE 900 Series. Featuring new performance-optimized, highly flexible deduplication capabilities that lower CPU demands, the new G4 platform makes enterprise-class flash arrays available at an unrivaled price point. The new models deliver a more powerful and the most affordable enterprise all-flash storage solution with hot-swappable drives, an enhanced web-based management platform and predictive analytics.
The 4th generation of X-IO storage is based on more than 10 years of development and field experience and more than 8,000 units installed worldwide. The ISE 900 Series G4 platform builds on the 3rd generation ISE development that was designed for workloads with growing volumes of data accessed concurrently for constant data availability at low latency.
“We believe the 4th generation of our popular ISE platform is the most affordable enterprise-class all-flash storage array on the market,” said X-IO Technologies CEO Bill Miller. “ISE G4 fills the demand for companies that want cost-effective storage with the flexibility to control volumes with high or low performance requirements. Our innovative, flexible deduplication technology puts the power to control costs in the hands of our customers.”
The new ISE 900 Series G4 features include:
• Market-leading affordability through patent-pending, lowest-overhead deduplication technology.
• Adoption of an industry-standard, high efficiency CPU platform, lowering the entry cost for enterprise flash-arrays.
• Volume-selectable deduplication enabling storage administrators to choose data volumes to be assigned either to high-performance deduplication or ultra-performance non-deduplicated volumes, all on the same array.
• Customizable web-based management platform and interface, OptimISE™, with monitored telemetry and predictive analytics to make proactive health checks easier and more effective. The management platform controls an unlimited amount of both G4 and G3 storage units.
• Hot swappable flash drives that can be serviced without performance degradation. The swappable drives replace X-IO Technologies’ former use of permanent sealed disk drive units, bringing new levels of serviceability without losing X-IO’s unique self-healing capabilities and consistent high reliability and performance.
The new ISE 900 Series G4 platform requires half the rack space of competing storage solutions with 60 drives in a 2U chassis and up to fives times the performance at up to 400,000 IOPS. The solution is scalable from 9.6TB to 725TB effective in 10 drive increments.
The X-IO ISE 900 Series G4 is available immediately via global solution partners.
About X-IO Technologies
X-IO Technologies, an established innovator in enterprise data storage and advanced computing systems. As the emerging leader in edge computing technologies for real-time analytics on high-volume and high-velocity data, while simultaneously a 10-year pedigree of high reliability and performance data storage. X-IO Axellio edge processing performance enables the leading application solution providers and OEMs in cybersecurity, financial markets, defense and intelligence, healthcare, telecom and industrial IoT, while its Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) storage platform offers the industry’s highest levels of performance, ease of use, functionality and reliability, all at the lowest cost. To learn more, visit x-io.com, follow us on Twitter @xiostorage and on LinkedIn.
Paul Jones, TouchdownPR, +1 (512) 796-7358, [email protected]