Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 19, 2016 -- Y Soft, a leading enterprise office solutions provider, today announced the general availability of the YSoft SafeQ workflow solutions platform and YSoft be3D eDee, the industry’s first 3D printer with print management. The latest version of YSoft SafeQ is now an integrated platform offering print management, document capture and 3D print management for reducing costs, improving productivity and increasing document and object security.
Since announcing YSoft SafeQ workflow solutions platform and YSoft be3D eDee in mid-March this year, partners and customers have been using the two new solutions via the company’s Early Access Release program. Now released globally, customers can take advantage of these new capabilities:
• Document capture with automated workflows – while organizations have been enjoying the benefits of centralized print management, a need existed for integrating automated workflow solutions with centralized print management. With this integration, IT organizations can provide cost savings, productivity improvements and document security from one single application.
Sixty-seven percent of Y Soft partners and customers who participated in the Early Access Release of YSoft SafeQ indicated that the integrated automated workflows was the most anticipated new feature of YSoft SafeQ.
• Client Based Print Roaming (CBPR) – an expansion on YSoft SafeQ’s Print Roaming feature, CBPR allows complex tasks associated with printing to be performed on the client workstation. This means fewer and less expensive servers are needed to support existing users and can easily scale for new users
• Multitenancy – uses the shared economy concept enabling print service providers to manage multiple customers using one instance of YSoft SafeQ where total costs for hardware and software are shared amongst several companies
• YSoft SafeQ Mobile Terminal – a mobile app that can be used with any multifunction device and is also a cost saving choice for devices without an embedded terminal option
• YSoft be3D eDee, the first 3D print solution that integrates a 3D printer with YSoft SafeQ offering comprehensive print management and accounting system designed for the Education market
• YSoft USB Card Reader 3 is the newest and smallest card reader offering a popular way to access YSoft SafeQ functionality embedded in the major brands of multifunction devices. The card reader allows users to swipe their identification card on the reader to quickly and easily authenticate their access to the print device
IDC notes the importance of document capture and automated workflow in a recent IDC PlanScape, "The opportunity to digitize, automate, and optimize document-intensive workflows is an area that is frequently overlooked by business leaders but is one that can provide both tactical and strategic advantages for organizations," says Holly Muscolino, research vice president, Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions.
IDC also commented on the YSoft be3D eDee solution, “IDC believes this announcement demonstrates the changing needs for management of 3D printers, especially as they enter heavily controlled 2D printing environments. eDee represents a way in which the company can help address the demands of accelerator technology by leveraging the knowledge gained from the traditional hardcopy market.”
“We are inspired by the feedback we received in developing YSoft SafeQ as a platform and in introducing the industry’s first print management solution for 3D printers,” said Václav Muchna, Y Soft CEO and co-founder. “It speaks to the need organizations have for enterprise office workflow solutions that help IT bring value not only in keeping costs in check but in improving productivity.”
About Y Soft
Y Soft provides intelligent enterprise office solutions that help build smart business. Our YSoft SafeQ workflow solutions platform is used by corporations and SMB organizations to manage, optimize and secure their print and digital processes and workflows. Our family of 3D printers provide easy-to-use, high quality and reliable solutions for education and manufacturing.
Founded in 2000, the company is headquartered in Brno, Czech Republic, with offices in North and Latin America, Europe, Middle East/Africa (EMEA) and the Asian Pacific region (APAC). For more information, please visit http://www.ysoft.com.
 IDC PlanScape: Digital Transformation of Document Workflows – Leveraging Automation and Optimization for Competitive Advantage, Holly Muscolino, Ron Glaz, December 2015 IDC #US40645315
 IDC Flash: Y Soft Announces Print Management for 3D Printing, Tim Greene, Arianna Valentini, March 2016 IDC #US41139116
Karen Lachtanski, Y Soft, http://www.ysoft.com, +1 817 808-8130, [email protected]